Perry C. Wander was born in NY and moved to California to attend USC. Now a Beverly Hills lawyer that represents many celebrities and specializes in high-profile media cases, includ-ing entertainment, class action, criminal and employment, with 35 years of legal experience. Perry is a former Judge Pro Tem and has appeared on Larry King, Greta Van Sustern, Anderson Cooper and TMZ. Perry is a Los Angeles resident for 40 years and currently lives with his 5-year-old son, Joshua, and his Yorkie teacup, Modelo (‘Moody’).
- $500K for Dog Attack
- Seasoned Entertainment Lawyer With Media Savy
- Cher sued – Black dancer racial discrimination lawsuit
- Lawsuit: Cher fired dancers for reporting alleged sex assault
- Perry Wander organizes 3rd Annual charity Golf Tournament for TPRF
- Judge Judy SUED: You Screwed Me Out of My Fine China!
- Rape suit filed against Snoop Dogg
- Beauty queen sues agency for sexual battery
- Lindsay Lohan Drags Marilyn Monroe Into Million $$$ Lawsuit
- Crazy life of Hollywood Mad man